In order to assist symposium participants see around AIT's Aquaculture and
Aquatic Resources Management (AARM) field and laboratory facilities, GROUP
WALKING Tours have been arranged as:
- 28th Nov from 6:30 am - 7:30 am
- 29th Nov from 6:30 am - 7:30 am
- 30th Nov from 6:30 am - 7:30 am
- 28th Nov from 6 pm – 7 pm
Interested persons should register in advance with secretariat. Both the tours start
from AITCC Lobby. Be there 10 min before the given time.
=> AITCC Lobby => Student Dorm G => 108 Shop => Student Village 3
=> SOM / Staff3 => Tilapia broodstock ponds E1-E3 => Sex-reversal & Nursing
=> Hatchery Complex => AARM Laboratory => AFE/AARM Outreach Building
=> UNEP => AITCC
- Wear light clothes and walking shoes.
- Bottled water